Many of us never stop to consider how many small tasks we do on a daily basis. For some people, the simple act of stepping over the threshold, entering the restroom, and pulling the chain for the light in the closet are a great challenge to overcome. Home modifications allow for fully functional independence.
Examples of these modifications include, but are not limited to:
- Building wheelchair access ramps
- Creating roll-in showers
- Removing thresholds
- Widening doorways and/or hallways
- Installing lever door knobs
- Replacing light switches with rocker panel styles
- Adding hand rails throughout the home
- Installing Grab bars in the bathroom
- Relocating and/or removing shelves
- Modifying landscapes to allow more freedom of movement outdoors
Our unique qualifications allow us to understand these modifications and many others as well. At Homewood Handyman, we know that every one of our customers have their own unique challenges, that's why we provide a comprehensive in-home evaluation for any inquires we receive about adaptive access. Rest assured, we provide a no-scam quote for cost of goods and labor, just give us a call or simply fill out the form to the right. Adjusting to a disability is tough and Homewood Handyman is here to help.